Monday, March 31, 2008

Before and After Pt. 1

This is not something off of "Extreme Home Makeover," but over the past year or so we have done quite a bit work to the outside of our house, so I wanted to share some pictures with you. I am an idiot and forgot to take an actual "before" picture, but I found this picture of our house in 2002, so it works.

Our house in 2002.

This is a winter pic with the grass still dormant and the flowers not yet blooming, but it shows what I have been up to latley. My frined Randy and I tore out the existing cement walkway and I added a flagstone walk as well as the new "big" garden bed. I just recently planted the trees and plants a few weeks ago and plan to add a few more things to fill it out a bit.

Another view of the garden. Hope you enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Adriane said...

Wow! That looks great. I'm impressed by your landscaping abilities. :) Excellent work!

Ally said...

Way to go-looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Pedro,
That looks like a professional did that landscape.