Thursday, January 17, 2008

Family Force 5


Speechless....as in I am without speech when it comes to describing a Family Force 5 concert. There are no proper words to describe seeing them live. All I can say is that it is a Party. I was lucky enough to go see them last night over by Tulsa and they did not disappoint.


I want to tell you to check them out, but it may make no sense unless you are able to see them live. They have a cd and I think it is amazing, but I also understand them and how everything they do is built around seeing them live. I guess what I am saying is that if you ever have the chance to go see them live do not pass it by. Do not spend anytime thinking whether or not it is worth it or debate whether you would enjoy it...just Go!


I think in one evening of listening to them at their show I heard so many diferent types and styles within their music. I heard Rock/Hip-Hop/Gangsta Rap/Beastie Boys/Rage Against the Machine/Synth/and even a hint of R&B. It is all a very weird mix, but it is fun. A guy that I was with at the show simply said that they do what everyone else wants to do, they just let loose and have fun. They do not take themselves or the music too seriously, but musically they are so tight, they know what they are doing. Anyway, it was great and you need to see them live!!!


Craziness. Party. Fun.

0 comments: